IFEH International Environmental Health Faculty Forum
30th Nov 17
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
14th Biennial Meeting
Auckland, New Zealand
19 March 2018
Call for Abstracts of Papers Submission Date: December 15, 2017
The International Environmental Health Faculty Forum (IEHFF) is now issuing this Call for
Abstracts of Papers. The IEHFF will be held in conjunction with the IFEH 15th World Congress
on Environmental Health hosted by the New Zealand Institute of Environmental Health. The
Congress will take place at the SkyCity Conference Center in Auckland from 20 to 23 March 2018.
The IEHFF traditionally runs parallel to the World Congress and is a gathering of academics who
are involved in the delivery of professional environmental health educational programmes. The
Forum seeks to explore issues of relevance to academics in this field, to share ideas and build
links between colleagues.
Ideas for topics addressed during the Forum might include:
- Teaching, and learning styles in environmental health;
- Assessment styles and strategies;
- Online education;
- Educational technologies;
- Professional practice overview and assessment of arrangements in various countries;
- Professional body/academic interface;
- International staff/student exchange;
- Future needs and developments in environmental health undergraduate education;
- Enrolment trends and programme promotion;
- Current and future career opportunities for environmental health graduates;
- Research in environmental health and its further development; or,
- MSc Environmental Health programmes– current and proposed, opportunities for collaboration.
- International dimensions
Or, feel free to submit an abstract on another relevant educational topic.
Please note: As the Faculty Forum is for education-related topics, we are encouraging faculty to
submit abstracts pertaining to their original Environmental Health research through the regular
World Congress process.
Submit Abstracts electronically to: email@example.com
For more information please go to the IFEH Website